Book Launch: “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi”
Please join The Equality Effect to celebrate the publication of its new book “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi” on Tuesday, June 5th at 5:30 pm at Blakes, LLP, 199 Bay Street. There will be an authors’ panel, food, wine/beer and general celebration of the publication!
The event is free; we ask that you please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as all guests must be on the guest list to pass building security.
Announcements and Events
- Standing in Supreme Court Climate Case sought by Friends of the Earth and NAWL
- When it comes to gender equality, Canada has unfinished business: Study
- PRESS RELEASE: After waiting decades, women’s rights organizations celebrate changes to the Divorce Act
- Summer Research Support Officer Job Posting
- Remembering Feminist Activist Kate McInturff
- Announcements Archive →